sTOP IS THIS A JOKE? LIKE I, SEARIOUSLY, INPIRE SOMEONE, IN SOMEWHERE?
I’m like jesus now, be careful, bitches.
thank you sweetie, i can’t imagine anything better than this, like, i never thought i could inpire someone with my graphics, thank you.
awn thank you so mush really thank you i really want to hug you right now.
*insert here the emoji with dirty face 3 times*
wow thank you
really thank you
this makes my day much better
- æ = Post a picture of yourself
well, here you have. i’m the one with the plaid shirt
i take this from my instagram bc i’m not into take selfies now, sorry this is old.
- ♂ = I am a boy who has a crush on you
- ♀ = I am a girl who has a crush on you
- () = I am a nonbinary/genderqueer person who has a crush on you
- æ = Post a picture of yourself
- $ = You’re awesome
- # = I love your blog
- @ = You’re beautiful
- <3 = I want to hug you
- & = I wish we were close
- ~ = I wish we were friends in real life
- ? = I relate to a lot of the same things you go through
- ! = You inspire me
february 28th, 1986 - january 28th, 2010
happy birthday you little fucker
"Under ordinary circumstances, humans should have continued to evolve as the greatest creatures upon this earth. But we were actually regressing. A rotten world. Politics, law, education… Was there anybody around who had the ability to correct this world? But someone had to do it.
I knew that killing people was a crime. But that was the only way to correct the world. And one day, people will accept that as being righteous. I had to take the role of Kira and do it. With this notebook… would anybody else have been able to do this? Come this far? And continue doing it? Would anybody else have been able to use just one notebook and lead this world to the right path?”
— Light Yagami (夜神月), moments before his death on January 28, 2010
DEATH NOTE 10TH ANNIVERSARY COUNTDOWN
so as hella of you all probably already know, on march 3rd, it will have been ten years since death note made its official debut.
some of us may have been fans of the franchise for all of those ten years. some of us have joined only recently, but it is the love of every fan that has kept this fandom going for the duration.
as celebration of this longevity, death note creators takeshi obata and tsugumi ohba have released a countdown to a new project they are releasing, that will be revealed on march 3rd.
and that’s where we all come in!
as celebration of, well, the celebration, here at DN10th, we’ll be hosting a countdown to the date of march 3rd, with each day of the countdown being a day of celebration of a certain character, group, or pairing. our plan is to post as much original and fan-content as possible and we would be honored if as many fellow fans as possible could contribute to this, so please read on if you are interested!
- the countdown will begin on february 27th. we’ll be announcing the dates of the specific celebration days with this post, so you’ll have until the days you are interested in taking part in to collect or prepare your contributions!
- we are accepting all sorts of things! fanart, fic, your fanmixes, meta posts, anything!
- all we ask from this is that anything you submit, you source. fanart sent in without a source will not be posted and the user to submit it will likely be blocked from taking part.
- if you have fic to send in, please send it in a format that contains the title, rating, summary, and a link to the original piece.
- with fanmixes, please send them in the format of a photo post for the cover art (sourced), with a tracklist in the description and a link to the original mix. please only submit mixes you have made, unless you have explicit permission from the mix creator to share theirs.
for the most part, we’re going to keep the schedule simple so as not to stifle anyone who wants to contribute a lot of things for various characters or pairings, so:
- from february 27th until march 2nd, please submit any content you like! with two exceptions
- on february 28th, or, the birthday of light yagami, the day will be dedicated solely to him, first because it is his birthday, and also because he is the series’ main character.
- to make sure no minor or underrated characters are under-represented, we are going to have a minor characters day on march 1st
- other than that, the choice of what you want to submit is yours!
- enjoy yourselves, and good luck!